Friday, June 22, 2012

IS IT WRONG TO PAY FOR SEX?

  The act of paying money in exchange for sex is a common practice in every civilized society. I always like to assess any issue from different perspective.
  This question came to my mind after one particular incident. One of my friends who is also a doctor was in town recently and as his reputation precedes him,me and my close friend Dr pellz knew we were going to be elevated to a 'delirious' state that night. Let me call this my special friend Dr Baller (not his real name), yeah he balls and he's well known for that.
  When he got to my place, we discussed about life, work, women(of course) and other issues. Later that fateful day, me and Dr pellz followed him to his hotel and from there to a popular spot in town called 'la vida'. We were joined by other friends and we drank,dine and gisted all through our stay in 'la vida'. Later that night Dr Baller told us he can't go back to his hotel room alone (or empty-handed) and so we have to look for a babe to keep his company till the next morning. And so we had to call Bella,one weirdo chic with big ambitions, to help us arrange a 'fine lady' that befits Dr Baller, within an hour, a lady came to meet us, she was tall,had straight legs, fair-skinned, spotless,very pretty and slim. She speaks well and I can say she could have been a perfect girlfriend.
  To cut a long story short, Dr Baller paid her and he told us how she took him to cloud 7 with different styles. So that got me thinking, if Dr Baller feels like having sex with a gorgeous lady but goes through the rigours of toasting, pretends to be a gentleman, take her out, promised her heaven on heart and maybe, just maybe after some days or weeks or months (depending on how he knows the game) he got her laid, which method do you think would have been better? And come to think of it, paying for sex save guys the troubles of emotional attachment,commitment and all those headaches. Infact if you have a fiancee or a serious girlfriend, its better to pay for sex than dating other girls and adding to your troubles...lol
  Please don't quote me, am not saying it is right to pay for sex, am just weighing the advantages therein, infact I ve never tried it before but I can't blame anybody that does it or what do you think?...

No comments:

Post a Comment